Gillette, WY Methodist Ministries
First United Methodist Church of Gillette
Located in Gillette, WY, First United Methodist Church of Gillette is committed to offering authentic Christ centered ministries to children and young adults throughout Campbell County. We offer the support of a network of young adults who are building real relationships with God and each other - sharing hope, keeping faith, and seeking change. We also provide a safe environment where your children can engage in fun activities while learning about God.
Our Ministries Include:
- Sunday School (all ages) - Sunday's 10:30am to 11:30am
- Missions Serving at the Soup Kitchen first Saturday of each month
- Old As The Hills - OATH lunches, 3rd Mondays at noon to 1:00pm
- Friendship Circle - Meets as scheduled
- From Me to You Clothes Swap - children's clothing (most sizes), as well as adult clothing! We will also occasionally have baby gear and household items as well. Watch the "From me to You" Facebook page for our next swap event!
- Social Enterprise - working with YES House to provide sustainable jobs for at risk young adults in our community
- Gillette College Ministry
- Sunday School (all ages) - Sunday's 10:30am to 11:30am (starting September 10th)
- Youth Group - Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm. Dinner provided! For grades 6-12
outside groups who meet at our facility:
- Boy Scouts Troop 51 meet Monday evenings, boys ages 10-18. Contact Rob Gordon at 686-6543 or 299-6315.
- Cub Scouts Pack 99 meet Tuesday evenings from 6-8 pm, contact Alexis Hedrick at 682-2225/689-5699
- AA meetings on Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:30-9:00 pm. Contact Duffy 307-686-2623
- Al-Anon meets Tuesday's at noon, Contact Michele at 307-746-9367 Thursday evenings from 6:30-7:30 pm
- Al-Ateen meets Monday evenings at 7pm. Contact Doreen Evenson at 682-3418/299-5002
- Baby Angel's Alliance meets the third Tuesday of every month from 5-8pm. Contact Stacy Duvall at 689-2013
- La Leche League meets the fourth Wednesday of every month from 6-8:30pm. Contact Amanda O'Rourke at 299-4697